- Leadax can be used as a water barrier in (cavity) walls and under casings.
- At the intersection between chimney bases and roof tiles.
- At chimney flashings to provide a water barrier.
- Leadax can be applied to the base of dormers and skylights as a waterproofing layer at the joint between dormer side walls and tiled roofs.
- As a watertight connection between an outside wall and an extension. Use Leadax masonry clips to attach Leadax to masonry joints.
- Leadax can be used as valley gutters and waterproofing on the ridges of (tiled) roofs.
Frequently used Leadax applications
Aluminium expanded metal on both sides with a layer of modified polyvinyl butyral, with a removable protective film on either side of the product. Leadax is patented.
Colours and sizes
Roll lengths of 6 and 12 metres (3.85 kg per square metre and thus 75% lighter than 18 pounds or code 4 lead). Comes in lead grey as standard. Available in black, roof tile red and other colours on request. Largeur de rouleau entre 15 et 100cm.
Leadax is ideal for use as a prefab element. It reduces the time required for installation and manufacturing, and there is no risk of construction errors.